Tuesday, February 12, 2013

TWEETING THROUGH THE FIRST TRAINING DAY



My name is Asia Khalfan,  a Diploma graduate in journalism professional  which I took it at  Time school of journalism  TSJ since 201i.

 I work at  Radio sauti ya Qur’an which is at LINDI and SHAURI MOYO street  Kariakoo in Dar es salaam as a chief editor since 2012.

This week  am at IFM building getting training held by MISA TANZANIA and VIKES  concerning with how to use internet  as a journalist and editor  because all over the world now is digital so all of the things can be done through internet like downloading international news, buying difference kind of tickets etc.

My expectation is to be able and get more knowledge on how to use internet because I don’t have enough knowledge about it and then i will be able to teach my fellow stuff at Radio sauti ya Quran.

I would like one day to be a good journalist in the worldwatching TV, listening radio

I hate people who like to abuse.

The first day  of this training I learned many things like how to by tickets of train or air line  through online eg Fastjet air line, how to download music  by using you tube and its historical background, twitter ,face book etc.



No comments:

Post a Comment