Friday, February 15, 2013

FINAL DAY OF THE TRAINING



FINAL DAY OF THE TRAINING

It was my first day to attend a training concerning with how to use internet,
My special thanks go to MISA TANZANIA with VIKES, who provide this training because without them I couldn’t get this more knowledge which have it now.

On my fifth day of this training I learned more on how I can insert a picture in my blog, find 2500 languages and their difference greetings from various countries, how to search news site like IRS, REUTERS,DW BBC, and ALJAZEERA etc.

CONCLUSION
All of these five days of the training was a nice to me because before it was difficult to work with the internet for searching, posting or inserting various materials etc but now I can work with internet for difference issues and also I can provide this knowledge to my staff members because now a days the world is in digital.
Finally my special thanks go to our lecture Mr. Peik Johansson for providing a new knowledge which will help me in my daily activities.
May God bless him.

No comments:

Post a Comment